[Buildroot] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: SDL_image, SDL_ttf & Co (libpng12.So bug)]]

Claudio Leonel cls at elaxys.com.br
Wed Nov 29 16:52:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I think so.
To be sure, I recompiled again from scratch and it compiled OK.
I have attached my current makefiles for SDL and SDL_image.
On the other hand, SDL and SDL_ttf are already working in
the target, but SDL_image is not. My test application in
the target freezes in graphic mode when I try to render
the image. I am still investigating the problem.

Regards,