[Buildroot] issues with svn version

Joe Pruett joey at clean.q7.com
Thu Dec 14 00:51:45 UTC 2006

following up to myself.  i changed the destination to be the staging area,
but it still failed.  looking closer i see that the issue was the compound
command to check for the existence of asm-generic is the last part of the
if clause so it becomes the return value and since asm-generic doesn't
exist for me, that is false.  for now i have hacked a - on the front of
the if, but that's probably not the best solution, but things are building
much better now.  not finished yet, but things are flying by...