[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/hotplug

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 15 21:31:32 UTC 2006

On Monday 14 August 2006 5:22 pm, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:

> [...]
distribution list did only contain a comment
> that it was a binary file, but not the file itself.

I got the file out of the web thingy.

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/buildroot/package/hotplug/diethotplug-0.5.tar?rev=15796&view=markup

I'm trying to resolve the license issues to get it into BusyBox proper.  (It's
gplv2 only, and busybox is gplv2 or later...)

Rob