[Buildroot] Getting Gmane to carry the mailing list archive?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Aug 12 02:49:38 UTC 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 12:02 am, ronkbox-buildroot at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey Mr Buildroot-mailing-list-administrator.
>
>  Is there any reason you would not want this mailing list carried by Gmane
(www.gmane.org)?  I see that the uclibc list is already carried as
gmane.comp.lib.uclibc.general.

>  Gmane saved my job when trawling the u-boot and ppc.embedded mailing lists.
Reading a mailing list archive using your favourite news reader is so much
easier than trying to find something via the web based archive.

How would one go about it?  This list is only 104 messages old, there aren't
any reasons for not doing anything other than being new...

I set up this list (because Erik was busy), but I've never used gmane...

Rob